Asked by tereza from United Kingdom | Jul. 31, 2018 03:10
About:China Transit Visa

Czech and albanian

Hi We are Czech and albanian family we will be changing flight in bejing, do we need to apply for visa? THanks

Answers (1)
Answered by Isla from UK | Jul. 31, 2018 20:57
If you are flying/traveling Country A - Beijing (144 hours) - Country B then you are eligible for free transit in Beijing. No visa will be needed.
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)