Asked by Timbo from Netherlands | Jul. 30, 2018 15:51
About:144-Hour Visa-Free Transit

South Korea -> China -> DPRK -> China -> South Korea

Hi, I'd like to know if it is possible to travel: South Korea -> China (airport: Bejing, Dalia or Shenyang) -> DPRK -> by train back to China (Bejing or Dandong) -> by plane (airport: Bejing, Dalia or Shenyang) South Korea. As a Dutch national using a 72h or 144h transit VISA (double entry). Or is this all a bit too complicated? ;)

Answers (2)
Answered by Timbo from NL | Jul. 30, 2018 15:54
Or is it not possible to fly into China, exit by train (to North Korea) and come back to China (by train again) a couple of days later? I read somewhere that it is not allowed to leave China over land (by train) on a 72h or 144h twov. is that true?
Answered by Paul from USA | Jul. 30, 2018 17:09
You cannot use the 144 hour TWOV. Beijing West railway station is the only option (only intl train is Hong Kong) and the north Korea train leaves from a different one. You will want at least dual entry L visa. None of the 72 hour TWOV cities allow train air to air only.
Related Questions:
I am U.S. Citizen working in Korea. Can I get a tourist visa to China from ...
Asked by Antoine Atallah from South Korea
| Jul. 16, 2012 03:57
is China-South Korea Cruise a wheel chair friendly trip?
Asked by joan from usa
| Jun. 07, 2013 04:47
What do I need to do if I want to leave China and go to South Korea?
Asked by Diana Newman from United States
| Sep. 09, 2014 03:50
I'm a Filipino Citizen my visa in korea is multiple entry staying for one m...
Asked by editha from Philippines
| Sep. 29, 2016 21:42
Hello, where is the prices China-South Korea Cruise, I can't see them.
Asked by Mr.Justin from Russia
| Dec. 15, 2010 04:01
Can I get a Chinese tourist visa in South Korea if I'm not working/studying...
Asked by Mirjam from Netherlands
| Aug. 19, 2013 04:37
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)