Asked by Andy from UK | Jul. 18, 2018 16:22
About:China Visa Application Procedure and Fee

UK Citizen Obtaining Chinese Visa in Australia

Myself and my partner will be departing the UK in September to do some traveling and plan to visit China in April on an L tourist. This is more then 3 months away from the date we leave the UK so we cannot apply for out visa before we leave. We will be in Australia before we visit china, so is is possible for us, as UK citizens, to apply for our entry permit in Australia, and if so, where can we do it. Thanks in advance.

Answers (1)
Answered by Baal from France | Jul. 18, 2018 20:29
You cannot make the application in Australia if you don't have residence permit in there. As UK citizens, you can apply for a 2-year one which costs the same as single-entry one. The 2-year one will allow you to enter and exit China for multiple times within 2 years. You can apply for the 2-year one before you enter Australia from the CAVSC in your country.
Related Questions:
Please can you tell me the cost of a single entry visa - 30 days-
Asked by Gill from Vietnam
| Aug. 29, 2015 01:09
I am a UK citizen on a working visa in NT Australia, can i obtain my china ...
Asked by Clare from Australia
| Mar. 01, 2014 03:13
Getting a visa from Australia
Asked by Shira from United Kingdom
| Dec. 04, 2014 19:57
My friend is inviting me to china to stay with her over two weeks? What do ...
Asked by tommy cheng from United Kingdom
| Sep. 15, 2013 03:52
Can i get a visa from Australia?
Asked by Steve from United Kingdom
| May. 07, 2014 03:33
Best to apply for Visa in Australia with NZ or UK passport
Asked by Nick Miller from NZ
| Mar. 15, 2017 01:45
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)