Asked by Tom Small from Uk | Jul. 11, 2018 04:52
About:72-Hour Visa-Free Transit

In and out of China in a fortnight?

I am travelling from the UK and I land at Beijing at 1125am on 9 August then leave Beijing on a flight departing 1300hrs on 11 August to the DPRK. I arrive back at Beijing from the DPRK at 10am on 16 August and then leave for the UK on a flight from Beijing at 1625hrs on 18 August. Do I need a Visa or will the 72 hour rule work for me?

Answers (1)
Answered by CDKing from USA | Jul. 11, 2018 05:31
UK > Beijing > DPRK allows for 144 hour free transit in Beijing. Once you arrive in DPRK, you can then fly DPRK > Beijing > UK and have another 144 hour stop in Beijing. 72 hours was replaced with the 144 hour transit as of last year
Related Questions:
We are going to Hong Kong for a holiday and hope to visit China. What type ...
Asked by Madeleine Hine from Australia
| Jan. 12, 2012 20:59
Will I be able to renew a Q2 visa once in China by visiting the PSB?
Asked by Katie from UK
| May. 04, 2015 00:37
S1 Visa for accompanying my father to go to China
Asked by Pranjal from India
| Nov. 17, 2014 19:24
Hi, i plan to fly from australia to Singapore stay in transit and then fly...
Asked by Mr.Gerald Briggs from au
| May. 12, 2009 02:33
Renewal of (M) type Business and Trade type
Asked by Vicky from India
| Apr. 24, 2015 03:32
Im currently in PRC on a double entry 6month business visa but want to make...
Asked by Marco from China
| Sep. 23, 2013 01:04
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)