Asked by Y. W. from USA | Jul. 06, 2018 07:56
About:FAQ of Chinese Visa Application

Should I apply now?

Hello! I am in the process of gathering documents for applying for a visa. I was going through the application and found that in section 2.2, you choose which type of L you need. Our trip is late October, and it is early June, so I need a single entry that is valid for 6 months, but there is only an option for single entry for 3 months. Should I wait to apply until it is less than 3 months or can I put "One entry valid for 6 months from the date of issue" in the "Other" section? Thanks!

Answers (1)
Answered by John Doe | Jul. 07, 2018 18:06
US citizens are eligible for a 10-year multiple-entry visa at no additional cost. Check "other" and put that down.
Related Questions:
I would like to apply for Visa to China for travel date 12th to 16th May 20...
Asked by Sity from Malaysia
| Feb. 25, 2016 02:28
I'm to travel in the month of may and i have letter of invitation now, shou...
Asked by taiwo from Nigeria
| Feb. 03, 2015 20:40
i have visit visa right now in should i apply for chinese one?
Asked by sunny from India
| Dec. 09, 2013 01:35
was wanting to try for a 3 month visa for travelling in China. Leaving in ...
Asked by Tm Sullivan from US
| Apr. 06, 2017 01:49
what visa I need to attend 3rd ACAMS Conference in Beijing, 13-14 June/2011...
Asked by Mr.Firoz from Bangladesh
| May. 08, 2011 21:24
Going back to China
Asked by Lucy from Sweden
| Jul. 26, 2013 02:27
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)