Asked by Denise Boegeman from USA | Jun. 18, 2018 19:57
About:Hong Kong Visa Policy

Do I need a Visa If I Fly in to Hong Kong and want to go to Shenzhen or 72 hours?

I am a USA citizen will be flying into HK for one night then wanting to go to Shenzhen for 72 Hours then I fly out of HK to go to Japan. I all ready have my tickets showing my one way to Japan from Hong Kong and my leaving Japan 10 days later to come back to LAX. Do I need a visa for my time in Shenzhen? Thanks

Answers (1)
Answered by Aisling from USA | Jun. 19, 2018 01:46
Denise, it's possible for you to get Shenzhen VOA for the trip to Shenzhen. If you can get it, you don't need to apply for a visa then. You can try to apply for it at Luohu border between HK and Shenzhen.
Related Questions:
72 hours at Beijing
Asked by Sabrina from USA
| Mar. 16, 2013 02:17
Do I need a visa if I fly to Hong Kong and spend under 72 hours in China? B...
Asked by ANdy from England
| May. 04, 2015 20:15
I want to use the 72 hour visa to go to Tianjin. do I need to get another v...
Asked by Ben Nierop from Canada
| Jul. 24, 2015 04:52
Syd-shenzhen hkg-lon
Asked by Steve Coombs from Australia
| Nov. 11, 2017 20:30
Flying from Hong Kong into Beijing for 96 hours ( irish passport)
Asked by Sarah from Ireland
| May. 23, 2018 16:57
If I fly into beijing and visit the great wall and stay 48 hours and then g...
Asked by Jay from USA
| Jul. 29, 2013 01:54
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)