Asked by Arachchi from Sri Lanka | Jun. 12, 2018 15:10
About:China Embassy in Sri Lanka

Dear Sir, Applying for tourist visa

I have visited China several times before year 2012. Now I need to get tourist L to visit china me, my brother and his family, all together 4 people. So please kindly tell me what are the documents needed for apply tourist L for a period of 1 week.

Answers (1)
Answered by Bishop from Finland | Jun. 13, 2018 02:29
Arachchi, to apply for a tourist L type from the China embassy in Sri Lanka, you are supposed to prepare all the required documents including passport and its copy, a completed application form attached with a passport-style photo, invitation letter from China, your travel itinerary, round trip air tickets and hotel reservation, the latest 3-month bank statement. Just for reference.
Related Questions:
Dear Sir/Mam, a single entry visa is good for 3 months.I am applying for a...
Asked by Ms.COREY from Philippines
| Apr. 28, 2009 05:00
Dear Sir/Madam, I had a question regarding applying for the "L" tourist...
Asked by Mr.Haider from Pakistan
| Jun. 16, 2009 02:42
Dear Sir/madam: My son is working in taiwan and was promoted but have to...
Asked by Ms.Grace from Philippines
| Feb. 13, 2011 21:24
British national in Japan travelling to China
Asked by Jim from Japan
| Apr. 16, 2014 02:31
Dear sir. What are the document require for tourist visa in china for Sri L...
Asked by Nuwan from Sri Lanka
| Oct. 13, 2014 21:09
Dear Sir, I plan on applying for my visa in person is there any way that my...
Asked by Mr.Willie Copeland from USA
| Oct. 05, 2010 22:26
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)