Asked by John from NZ | May. 28, 2018 22:15
About:Chinese Consulate in Auckland

F or L visa invitation letter

To visit a friend or friends in China, live at their home during stay. I must get letter of invitation from them?(each one?) Does it need to be physical letter or can they provide e-mail inviitation? How about the signature or official stamp(I do not know what this is). Places to visit is not known in advance, mostly stay with the friend(s) and visit local places over several months.

Arrival/departure dates are based on plane ticket. How specific does invitation letter need to be with these(can provide a date range, or must be specific days arrive/depart?). It looks like I must have booked flight already before apply for entry permit?(I would rather visa be approved before buy plane ticket if possible).

Is there example invitation letter somewhere?

Answers (1)
Answered by Gardner from UK | May. 29, 2018 03:35
John, as you don't have hotel reservation for the application, you are supposed to get an invitation letter from your friend for that. It need to be physical letter, I suppose. You can find invitation sample at this website, and then download it and fill it out for use. Just for reference.
Related Questions:
Is a letter head and signature required on an invitation letter for a visa...
Asked by Deb from usa
| May. 19, 2015 21:56
Is it allowed to put the inviters address in chinese letter in invitation l...
Asked by Mira saunders from Philippines
| Jul. 22, 2016 22:48
Can a UK passport holder get a VOA to Zhuhai for 5 days?
Asked by Piers Vine from United Kingdom
| May. 07, 2014 04:17
Is the letter of invitation is still necessary?
Asked by maulana from Indonesia
| Oct. 17, 2017 22:33
Hi, i already have an employer and will work as a nanny and Im applying fo...
Asked by Mighty Mae Sorronda from philippines
| Oct. 22, 2017 21:57
china business invitation letter
Asked by chen from usa
| Apr. 07, 2012 02:34
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)