Asked by Nickle Gupta from India | May. 18, 2018 06:52
About:China Visa

How to get china business visa for longer stay

Hi,i'm indian citizen and i applied for china business M for 1 year ,unfortunately my visa got rejected and after resubmitting the application i got only 15 days stay ,now i have traveled and stayed in china for 15 days and now i want to apply again for business M,can anyone let me know how can i get longer stay business M??

Is there any procedure or will i get 15 or 30 days stay again i apply??

I need at least single entry 90 days or 6 months with multiple entry for 30 days in mainland.

Answers (1)
Answered by Solomon from Argentina | May. 20, 2018 21:52
Hi, you can try to submit the application again after you have all right documents. The required documents and application form are the same as the previous application of M type. It's hard to say how many days you can get for sure before you do that, but the consular officers will give you proper duration of stay based on your travel itinerary. Just give it a try, and then you will know the result. Good luck.
Related Questions:
I would like to know the procedure of " As a German how to apply a business...
Asked by Ms.Jennie To from Germany
| Jan. 05, 2011 21:49
what is requirement for Zimbabwe visa for the peoples having china resident...
Asked by anwar , ilyas from Pakistan
| Aug. 27, 2011 22:29
extension of my double entry business F visa
Asked by Yvette from Canada
| Nov. 22, 2012 01:44
I need to extend my visa from china
Asked by sherman from unitedstates
| Sep. 03, 2013 22:01
Hello, I'm applying in Toronto for a 90 day stay, M visa, on a Canadian pas...
Asked by Joel from Canada
| Nov. 21, 2016 19:24
Hi i need a latter apply for business visa, how i write the latter for my a...
Asked by Mr.Chin from Malaysia
| Jan. 06, 2010 21:37
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)