Asked by Graciany Subandi from Indonesia | May. 15, 2018 07:53
About:China Visa Application Requirements

Extend stay period in China

Hi, I'm currently working in China for some business meeting in GZ.
My company helps meto get type M for 30 days, but now I need to extend my stay period here for another 30 days since I have some business that still needs to be take care of.
Do I have to submit all the requirements to extend my type?
And where should I go to request my visa extension ?
Since my company can't help me to arrange this but they do provide invitation letter that stated I need to extend my staying period here (currently I'm staying in Guangzhou)

Answers (1)
Answered by Viola from UK | May. 15, 2018 22:30
Hi, you should prepare all the requirements including your passport, valid registration form of temporary residence, the application form, a passport-style photo, and an invitation letter from your business partner, as well as the return ticket. And then submit the application to the exit and entry administration of the local PSB to apply for the extension.
Related Questions:
Dear Sir, I am going to go to China in another one week in Tourist visa wit...
Asked by I.Devakumar from India
| Sep. 09, 2015 22:24
Can I extend my visa duration of stay in China?
Asked by Mr.chin from Malaysia
| Oct. 26, 2009 03:17
Extension of Multiple Entry Visa M
Asked by Kiki from Malaysia
| Oct. 11, 2017 20:54
Addition to my previous question
Asked by Mitra from India
| Apr. 20, 2015 22:58
good day.I am a Filipino citizen and having a vacation here in macau for th...
Asked by Ms.beibie from Philippines
| Oct. 09, 2009 20:09
Change L visa type
Asked by Usama from Pakistan
| Sep. 27, 2017 20:38
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)