Asked by M. Pel. from France | Apr. 30, 2018 06:50
About:China Student Visa

144 hours after an X2 visa

Hello !
I am in Beijing with an X2 for 6 weeks, as an exchange student. I want to visit South Korea.
Since my X2 has a single entry, I want to use the 144-Hour Visa-Free Transit to come back from Seoul to Beijing just a few days before I can leave with my direct return flight to Paris. Is it really possible in this specific situation ?
If so, what papers can I bring, besides my return flight ticket to Paris ? I don't have a Temporary Residence Permit. Should I get one ? I only have the paper of the International School Dormitory specifying I am staying there for 2 months.
Thank you for your help...

Answers (1)
Answered by Phillips from Germany | May. 02, 2018 02:55
Hi, you can apply for the 144 hr free transit for the trip Seoul to Beijing then to Paris, and you need to prepare valid passport, onward ticket to Paris and a fully completed arrival/departure card.
Related Questions:
Travel to shanghai 3 days and take a fligth after 3 days go to Pekíng
Asked by Gustavo from México
| Feb. 12, 2017 20:40
Hi,If I fly to Shanghai and stay there for 4 days and after that I take the...
Asked by Coen from Netherlands
| Dec. 19, 2017 03:15
is there a university or institute in Tianjin where I can enroll for a Chin...
Asked by john from New Zealand
| Apr. 24, 2014 02:40
144 hours free transit. Is 144 hours Visa is free or i have to pay for it?
Asked by Leily from US
| Jun. 03, 2018 18:34
Amsterdam - singapore singapore-shanghai pudong(3/12-8/12 shanghai pud...
Asked by farid Benhadioui from the netherlands
| Nov. 14, 2017 03:35
do I qualify for the 144 hours visa free transit?
Asked by arnelyn from Hongkong
| Sep. 14, 2016 02:17
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)