Asked by Lili from Indonesia | Apr. 08, 2018 11:23
About:China Business Visa

Cultural exchanges in China

Nowadays visa type F is harder to get and only get 30 days. But this summer exchange is last for 6 weeks. I have the invitation letter from the organization for the exchange program. If I only get 30 days and I have to extend it while I go to neighbour country, will it be extended or still not sure? Which one that I should apply, single entry/double entries/multiple entries so that I can longer my visa?
And what is the best solution for that case?
Thankyou very much

Answers (1)
Answered by Fred from France | Apr. 08, 2018 22:07
Hi, you can try to do the extension at the exit and entry administration of the local PSB within China. If it can be done, you don't need to go neighbor country to do that, and a single entry visa will be fine.
Related Questions:
Because of the cultural exchanges being made along the Silk Road, did peopl...
Asked by Ms.Johnson from USA
| Dec. 16, 2009 02:15
Do Malaysian APEC Card member need to apply a visa?
Asked by Yvonne Chan from Malaysia
| Jun. 11, 2015 01:57
what is meant by authorized Chinese departments
Asked by abbass from United States
| May. 30, 2011 04:49
Are there cultural restrictions for clothing for seeing the sights?
Asked by Carol from United States
| Aug. 20, 2017 21:27
Changing from L visa to X2 type within China
Asked by Peter from Estonia
| Nov. 27, 2014 20:46
what literary and cultural accomplishments occcurred in China during the Ta...
Asked by Dante from USA
| Dec. 23, 2012 21:29
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)