Asked by Farhan from Pakistan | Mar. 14, 2018 02:13
About:China Embassy in Kyrgyzstan

Getting Chinese student visa (X2) in Bishkek for pakistani passport holders?

I am currently on a student visa in Bishkek Kyrgyzstan, my this semester studies is ending in 2nd week of April (my Kyrgyz visa is valid till October this year) but I want to come to China in April on X2 directly from Bishkek.
I need to know that will it be possible for me to get X2 in bishkek as I am a Pakistani national.
Do some one knows the recent policy for foreigners in Chinese embassy in Bishkek? As I heard they don’t issue Chinese visas to foreigners in Bishkek now?
Kindly guide me so I may apply for JW202 letter in a Chinese university earlier.
( I have been a student in china for 4 years from 2011-2015 ) (and I have Chinese visas on my previous passports Both student and business visas)
Kindly guide me properly for Chinese embassy in Bishkek and the procedure to apply entry permit for foreigners here??
Replies will be appreciated. Thanks

Answers (1)
Answered by Nancy from Finland | Mar. 14, 2018 04:54
Hi, it's possible for you to get X2 in Bishkek as a Pakistani national. You can contact them to confiem this before making the application. Tel: 00996-312-597483
First, prepare the relevant documents including your passport and its copy, the application form, a passport-style photo, admission letter and JW form from the school as well as the physical examination record.
Next, submit the application to China embassy to apply for student X type.
Related Questions:
Why cant Pakistani Passport Holders Enjoy Visa-Free Access to Macao SAR??
Asked by Mr.Max from UAE
| Apr. 19, 2009 19:50
Can I arrive on an X2 to learn Chinese and transfer to X1 after getting ad...
| Sep. 12, 2014 01:48
I have a valid Chinese visa in my old passport. Can I travel with both pas...
Asked by db from New Zealand
| Jan. 22, 2017 21:18
visa information to HK
Asked by ali shan from Indonesia
| Apr. 23, 2016 03:56
Hi, if you have HK Visa then can visit Macau as well without entry permit?
| Feb. 04, 2016 02:11
I want to visit Taiwan
Asked by Sil from Brazil
| Mar. 14, 2016 02:17
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)