Asked by Loren from South Africa | Mar. 01, 2018 07:08
About:China Visa Entries / Validity / Duration of Stay

Tourist Visa Q's

Hi there,

I am intending to travel to Shanghai and stay with a friend for 3 months. I have a written invitation letter from her. However, when I went to the Chinese Embassy my application for a 90 day stay was rejected. Why is this the case? Should I be applying for a single entry or a multiple entry visa for 3-6 months? The website says that I am allowed to stay on a tourist L for a maximum of 3 months, but why did the embassy reject my application for a 3 month stay?

Answers (1)
Answered by Tommy from France | Mar. 01, 2018 20:01
Hi, if you will stay at Shanghai for 3 months, and don't go back to home country after your entry before the visa expires, you can apply for a single entry 3-month one. Sometimes, the consular officers may deny the application without giving any reasons. What one can do is to wait and try again. Good luck.
Related Questions:
The required documents for applying Tourist Visa (L)
Asked by yue from u.s.
| Sep. 26, 2013 04:20
Taxi's fare from HKIA to Nathan Hotel?
Asked by Nana from Tht
| Jan. 06, 2013 22:00
What is the best sim card for traveler in Hong Kong?!
Asked by Nana from thi
| Jan. 12, 2013 20:25
do i need visa to travel hongkong as tourist from philippines
Asked by allan pascua from philippines
| Mar. 25, 2017 22:16
Good time for investment? I was born on 8 september 1990.
Asked by Catherine from Indonesia
| Jan. 11, 2017 21:28
I have a 10 hour layover in Beijing as U.S. Citizen. Do I need an L visa? I...
Asked by Ben H from usa
| Sep. 07, 2015 20:34
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)