Asked by David Haste from New Zealand | Feb. 25, 2018 10:48
About:China Embassy in Spain

New Zealander traveling in Spain and going to China, how do I get a Chinese Visa.

Hi there, Myself and my wife are travelling in Europe at the moment. We are flying to China via Madrid in April and need to apply for entry permit for china. Can we do so in Madrid and if so how long does it take?

Answers (1)
Answered by Emma from Hungary | Feb. 26, 2018 00:36
It's possible for you to make the application from the CVASC in Madrid, and it usually needs five working days to process the application. If you go to China for sightseeing purpose, first, you need to provide a filled-out application form affixed with passport-style photo, your passport and its photocopy, valid entry permit to Spain, round trip air tickets and hotel reservation. Next, submit the application to the CVASC.
Related Questions:
New Zealander Staying in Shanghai
Asked by yb from New Zealand
| Jun. 17, 2013 02:28
Hi.. I'm a New Zealander traveling ,Can I get a visitors visa to China fro...
Asked by James from New Zealand
| Jun. 28, 2015 21:34
I am New Zealander. I am going to china. then go to Macau and come back chi...
Asked by Edirisinghe from New Zealand
| Aug. 21, 2016 04:43
I am a New Zealander arriving to China from India, can I get a visa on arri...
Asked by Emma from New Zealand
| Dec. 17, 2012 01:37
Hello, I am a New Zealander currently living in Europe. I am coming back to...
Asked by Ms.Delaney from New Zealand
| Nov. 18, 2009 20:10
New Zealander living in Marseille
Asked by Tourist from France
| Feb. 14, 2015 01:45
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)