Asked by Xixi from USA | Feb. 07, 2018 23:43
About:Apply for China Visa in a Third Country

Applying in Singapore, but not a residence of Singapore

Hello! I'm a US citizen and I work in China. However my China Z type expired and in the process of getting it renewed, I have to leave the country for an emergency in Singapore. Therefore once I leave China, my Z type will be expired by the time I need to return to China. My agency in China told me that I just need to apply for any visa to get back into China to continue my work Z type renewal process. I was researching but couldn't get a conclusive answer to whether I can get a tourist L type in Singapore to China. Please help?

Answers (1)
Answered by Shirley from Australia | Feb. 08, 2018 21:09
If you don’t have residence permit in Singapore, it is difficult for you to get a tourist L type there.
Related Questions:
Whats the procedure for applying honeymoon to China , Singapore?
Asked by Zakee Habibi from United Arab Emirates
| Sep. 08, 2011 04:06
I am a Malaysian staying in Singapore and also hold a Singapore Permanent R...
Asked by Mrs.Fu from Singapore
| Nov. 15, 2010 04:58
Apply China Visa for Malaysian Citizenship in Singapore
Asked by Muhammad from Malaysia
| Aug. 13, 2016 22:16
Hi! may I know the requirements in applying a china visa?
Asked by Ms.Lendl from Singapore
| Aug. 13, 2010 00:47
I am a Malaysian but I am working in Singapore and is a Permanent Residence...
Asked by Ms.Gam Lay Min from Singapore
| Sep. 17, 2009 20:02
Do I require a transit visa with Singapore Permanent Residence?
Asked by Harjinder Singh from Singapore
| Oct. 18, 2017 04:36
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)