Asked by Grace from Garcia | Feb. 03, 2018 10:52
About:China Visa

Requirements for Filipina to get married in china

I work in China. Is it enough to get a single status affidavit signed by the consul from the Philippine embassy or do I need a different certificate of single status? I'm going to marry a Chinese citizen in China.

Answers (1)
Answered by Allen from Canada | Feb. 04, 2018 21:46
Grace, no, it is not enough. You need to get a single status certificate from the police station in your home country. And then you need to get the certificate notarized by the local notary public and the ministry of foreign affairs of Philippines. Afterwards, get the certificate attested by the embassy of China in Philippines.
Related Questions:
what are the requirements for Q1 visa
Asked by Maiden Ma from Philippines
| May. 02, 2018 22:36
im a filipina, and i have a chinese bf, he wants to bring me in china to ge...
Asked by Ms.donna from philippines
| Mar. 06, 2011 21:15
hello. i would like to ask the requirements of tourist visa in china.
Asked by jandi from Philippines
| Feb. 29, 2016 19:47
Roundtrip plane tickets enough as requirements for visa application in Shan...
Asked by Luzviminda Lai from Philippines
| Apr. 04, 2013 22:42
Hi my friends filipina and her chinese fiance wants to get married to china...
Asked by Chona Abragan from Philippines
| Jul. 19, 2018 20:26
answer a filipina and is getting married to a chinese here in the philipppi...
Asked by Ms.jjonah from philippines
| Oct. 13, 2009 21:34
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)