Asked by Maureen from Casnada | Jan. 27, 2018 12:10
About:2 Days Tours

leaving Shanghai and stopping in Beijing

I am flying into Shanghai from Canada staying in a hotel using the 144 hour stopover then getting on a cruise ship which will eventually dock in Southampton. We will be three days in open water before docking in Beijing for a two day stop over. What kind of documentation do I need or can I just stay on the ship if I have no visa?

Answers (1)
Answered by Tana from Canada | Jan. 28, 2018 20:15
All you need is your passport and the cruise tickets or booking proof. You also need to inform your airline and cruise company beforehand about your layover in Shanghai and BJ. Then you can enjoy the 144h visa-free transit in both cities. Oh, I remember the immigration will issue a stay permit so that you are allowed to enter mainland China.
Related Questions:
How do I get to Beijing silk street by bus/train/cab. How far and how much?...
| Jan. 22, 2016 23:44
Flying home to Canada from NZ via Shanghai and Beijing - what type of visa ...
Asked by Wayne from Canada
| Jan. 28, 2014 20:02
I have three days in Changchun what can I see and where can I go in this sh...
Asked by Vivien from Singapore
| May. 08, 2015 04:02
Two friends and I will arrive in Beijing 20/04/2018 staying for 75 hours . ...
Asked by Morag Anderson from United Kingdom
| Jan. 02, 2018 03:30
How can I buy ticket online and pick up at the station later?
Asked by Jamie from USA
| Feb. 05, 2018 03:33
Do we qualify for the 72 hour Visa Free Transit?
Asked by Shannon from USA
| Aug. 11, 2014 20:38
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)