Asked by Mike from Philippines | Jan. 12, 2018 03:51
About:Chinese Embassy in Philippines

I want to stay longer in China because of my Girlfriend. Can I easily get an S1 type?

I was granted a tourist L type 7 months ago -- but the duration was just 14 days. I used that first visa to spend time with my GF. I tried to apply for a second tourist L type a week after I got home, but it was denied ( for reasons they don't wanna tell ) They asked me to wait for 6 months to apply for another visa. Now, 6 months has past. I want to spend a longer time with my GF - Can I apply for an S1 type? What are the things that I should do to have a better chance of getting one?

Answers (1)
Answered by Edison from Netherlands | Jan. 15, 2018 00:20
No, you cannot get S1 type because you two haven’t got married yet. You can only apply for other types now such as tourist L type.
Related Questions:
marriage on tour visa
Asked by rehan from Pakistan
| Jun. 09, 2015 01:12
Can I marry on M-visa in China? and can I convert it to Q1 without leaving ...
Asked by Pam from Iraq
| Aug. 10, 2014 03:57
How to change a S1 visa into a Z type?
Asked by Chris from Cuba
| May. 04, 2017 21:21
several previous visas...problem?
Asked by SocoAL87 from United Kingdom
| Mar. 24, 2016 21:13
My husband is on a Z visa with a 1-year contract. Can I get a S1 type to st...
Asked by Mel from Australia
| Aug. 25, 2015 22:45
hi, i have S2 visa to visit my spouse in china. can i convert this to S1 to...
Asked by jijitsu from China
| Nov. 01, 2017 20:23
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)