Asked by Maneesh Kumar Raghav from India | Jan. 02, 2018 05:50
About:China Visa Entries / Validity / Duration of Stay

Chinese Visa ( entries and duration of stay)

I am republic of India and i have applied for 1 year multiple entry visa but I got dual entry only and duration of stay only 10 days even I needed stay to 2 months in china, earlier I received single entry duration of stay 1 month is the duration of stay has been changed now 10 days instead of 30 days?
How can I get it now?
What can I do in this case?

Answers (1)
Answered by Harry from Australia | Jan. 04, 2018 02:43
Maneesh, usually the consular officers will give you proper duration of stay based on the actual days you need. Feel sorry for that, but you can only use this one or try to re-apply for a new one and I cannot assure if you can get what you want. Good luck.
Related Questions:
Can I change to X1 visa on a stay visa
Asked by Emmanuel from Ghana
| Mar. 27, 2018 20:05
I am starting my cruise in Shanghai..will spend three nights in Shanghai be...
Asked by Barbara Beaupre from USA
| Mar. 18, 2018 22:11
What is the maximum stay in China, is it possible to stay for 1.5 or 2 mont...
Asked by Nicholas OB from United Kingdom
| May. 02, 2015 20:35
what is the minimum duration of stay on visa L
Asked by Reuben Siame from Zambia
| Sep. 22, 2013 01:34
What is the minimum duration of stay for an X1 visa?
Asked by Segun Folawewo from Nigeria
| Nov. 28, 2016 21:09
How long can you stay on a tourist visa
Asked by Joseph from Singapore
| Mar. 01, 2018 00:43
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)