Asked by Tash from China | Dec. 13, 2017 17:36
About:China Visa

Visa cancellations

Hi there,
My school has cancelled my foreign expert certificate online and I am suppose to accompany them to cancel my Z/ residence permit. My school is now claiming I owe them a ridiculous amount of money and refuse to help me cancel my visa until I pay.
Is it possible to cancel my residence permit without their help? Also, I want to return on a student X this upcoming semester. If only my foreign expert certificate has been cancelled and not my residence permit will I have trouble obtaining a new student X?

Answers (1)
Answered by Jose from Uganda | Dec. 13, 2017 19:43
Hi, it's impossible to cancel residence permit without their help, and you may have trouble obtaining a new student X. Maybe you can find an agency to help you get that. But I cannot guarantee the result. Just an advise and you can have a try. Good luck.
Related Questions:
Marriage visa information please...
Asked by Sam from China
| Oct. 16, 2017 01:26
Train booked up
| Apr. 25, 2016 04:19
I heard someone told me that the weather in Guilin China is too hot and too...
Asked by Ms.Gloria from Australia
| May. 19, 2010 04:00
Hi! I am visiting Shanghai expo this coming June and afterwhich I plan to ...
Asked by Ms.Rita Chua from Philippines
| May. 29, 2010 04:40
re: "Guaranteed departures with even 1 person"
Asked by Joseph from United States
| Jul. 28, 2011 06:19
IM attending a ASEAN Conference for social workers from Sempter 9 to 15, i...
Asked by Bagian Aleyssa Abdulkarim from Philippines
| Aug. 10, 2016 22:35
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)