Asked by pesh from Sri Lanka | Nov. 24, 2017 02:07
About:Chinese Embassy in Japan

how do i apply Hong Kong and Macao visa

i'm a sri lankan passport holder and i live in japan for the last several years.
i am planing to travel Hong Kong and Macao next February.
how can i apply to enter these countries
Is there a separate application for visa
please send me information and links about application.

i tried to call this numbers but it not work 03-34033388, 34033380

Answers (1)
Answered by Mark from Hungary | Nov. 24, 2017 02:49
Hi, you need to apply separate application for HK and Macau visa beforehand at the China embassy in Japan, the first step is to prepare all the required documents including passport and its copy, completed application form attached with passport-style photo, residence permit in Japan, bank statement, hotel reservation, flight itinerary and travel plan to HK and Macau as well as other documents required by the consular officers. Next step is to submit the application to the embassy of China.
Related Questions:
how do I apply hong kong visa
Asked by abdul qadir from Australia
| Jun. 15, 2012 22:12
How do i apply for a travel visa to China whilst am in Hong Kong?
Asked by Loraine from Zimbabwe
| Jul. 06, 2018 01:45
Pls I want to apply for tourist visa to hong kong how do I go about it and ...
Asked by Rose Lima from Nigeria
| Mar. 14, 2018 20:25
Hello, I'm a Malaysia PR holding a MY PR ID, my travel document is CERTIFIC...
Asked by Mike Leong from Malaysia
| Jan. 27, 2016 18:38
How I Apply for Study Visa for Hong Kong?
Asked by Hussain from Pakistan
| Jan. 01, 2018 21:23
Hi I am Malaysian and am planning to bring my Filipino helper to HK for hol...
Asked by Felicia from Malaysia
| Jun. 18, 2016 04:33
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)