Asked by Ras NaJa from Ethiopia | Nov. 21, 2017 03:47
About:Overstaying in China & Penalty

Would I get refused a reentry permit if I over stay my visa and pay the penalty?

Hey I have over stayed my business Visa for over months now and in my stay in China I have applied for a Masters programm but I have to go back to my country and get a x type and reenter again so after I pay the penalty for overstaying and go back to my country, will they blacklist me or will I get back and study again?

Answers (1)
Answered by Ellen from Fiji | Nov. 21, 2017 03:56
Hi, personally I don't think they will blacklist you after you pay the penalty. It's possible for you to get the Chinese student X type from the China embassy in your home country. You can have a try.
Related Questions:
can I renew my visa even I'm over stay,
Asked by rose from Philippine
| Aug. 19, 2018 23:24
I have an older USA green card and a USA reentry permit. I need to get a v...
Asked by Mr.Pheng from USA
| Oct. 18, 2010 22:52
i am payed my 5000 rmb penalty for over staying in china?can i get a new ch...
Asked by cherry from philippines
| Feb. 29, 2012 03:53
I got single entry Chinese visa from Pakistan. I want go to Hongkon for 2 d...
Asked by Iftikhar Ahmad from Pakistan
| Aug. 27, 2015 22:32
Re-entering China after repatriation for overstay visa
Asked by Sally from Cameroon
| Jun. 05, 2018 21:13
i would like to know what will be the penalty for over staying in china as ...
Asked by Mr.akwasi francis from china
| Sep. 05, 2009 22:34
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)