Asked by David from USA | Nov. 14, 2017 09:52
About:China Business Visa

I have a ten year business M type but the M type was put near the back of my passport.

I'm on the last page of my visa's with stamps but I still have a few empty pages in my passport books but they pages before the M type. An example would like my chinese business M type is on page 24 I have stamps on pages 25, 26, and 27 ( 27 is the last page). But pages 20 to 23 are empty but they are before the M type. When page 27 is filled up would the customs official put stamps on pages preceding the visa like on page 22? Or would I have to get a whole new passport book because I'm an American and the US Department of State no longer allow additional pages to be added to your passport book. I'm mostly just curious.

Answers (1)
Answered by Dora from Austria | Nov. 14, 2017 21:00
I’m afraid the customs officials won’t stamp on the previous page. Once the pages 25, 26, 27 are stamped, you should get a new passport. You can take both passport to travel to China and they will stamp on the new passport.
Related Questions:
Just Touring on a Business Visa
Asked by Katie from USA
| May. 10, 2016 22:47
My US Passport has expired and I am getting a new one.
Asked by Raymond Peckham from USA
| Mar. 08, 2017 00:46
Visa validity on old indian passport
Asked by T Singh from India
| Mar. 16, 2016 04:13
I have UK passport can I get my Chinese Business visa in Mumbai?
Asked by Joanna hardy from United Kingdom
| Mar. 18, 2016 21:47
M type for pleasure travel
Asked by Aldie from United Kingdom
| Jul. 27, 2017 21:14
can the company or agency cancel my tourist L visa
Asked by mike from France
| Apr. 02, 2016 03:32
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)