Asked by miriam from Ethiopia | Nov. 14, 2017 01:37
About:China Visa Renewal and Extension

How to extend Chinese visa

Hey I got an M type and my stay of duration is for 30 days I am still here in my country. And I wan go there and apply for language and learn but people there are telling me that I can't extend my visa after 30 days of stay so my question is for how long is the application going and how long will it take me to get an admission letter and the JW so that I can get a X type and learn there

Answers (1)
Answered by Matt from Ireland | Nov. 14, 2017 19:50
Miriam, you should contact with the school which you will go to consult how long it will take to get the admission letter and JW form.
After you get the required documents and submit the application to the exit and entry administration of the local PSB, it usually takes 7 working days to get the result.
Related Questions:
Visa problem. If my 1 month of visa in Macao expires
Asked by Raj from Macao
| Apr. 10, 2018 20:57
how much is it to extend an L tourist visa for one month ?
Asked by Nabil from in china witbritish passport
| Nov. 02, 2013 00:54
How many times can you extend an S2 visa?
Asked by Lucie from Philippines
| Apr. 23, 2015 02:50
How many times can I extend L visa?
| Apr. 29, 2015 02:26
have a got an 'L' type for 30 days but I had made my flight reservations on...
Asked by Madhura from India
| Jun. 13, 2017 04:49
How, and where, can I extend a Chinese business visa in China?
Asked by Martin from Thailand
| Jun. 23, 2015 01:33
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)