Asked by John Swift from China | Nov. 02, 2017 19:28
About:China Embassy in New Zealand

2 questions about visa details from China Authentification Service

Hello, I am a New Zealand citizen and I am currently in Guangzhou, China and I need another criminal background check so I can apply for another resident permit to stay in China. I have the criminal background check in the Internal Affairs getting authenticated, and next I need the Chinese Embassy to authenticate it. My last address in New Zealand was 31 James Street, Mangapapa, Gisborne; do I send the application form for authentification to the Chinese Embassy in Wellington? Also, is it acceptable to send a scanned, hand signed copy of the application form to an agent in New Zealand and they print it off and then post it to you with the pohotocopies and the payment?
Thank-you for your time and attention,

Answers (1)
Answered by Mark from Fiji | Nov. 02, 2017 20:55
Hi, you can try to submit the application to the consulate in Auckland. You can contact them to confirm this and inquire if you can use the scanned, hand signed copy of the application form for that.
Related Questions:
I am working in China and working visa from the company. If the Company clo...
Asked by Ms.ANNIE from philippines
| Apr. 13, 2010 03:33
Hi, I'm Indonesian citizen and indonesian passport holder, i will travel...
Asked by Mrs.Priscillia from indonesia
| Jan. 12, 2010 05:05
hello sir, i like to get information about authentification of company lis...
Asked by Mr.williams zubby from nigeria
| Apr. 14, 2010 02:41
is there any train service from india to china? if there then what is the d...
Asked by Mr.sanju from india
| Dec. 29, 2008 23:58
Do I need multiple entry visa if travelling between HK?
Asked by Paul from Australia
| Apr. 25, 2013 02:46
Please give me details about train schedule on Tuesday, from shanghai to Ch...
Asked by Ms.gracielle bacud from pudong shanghai china
| May. 16, 2010 01:56
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)