Asked by Chris from USA | Oct. 28, 2017 17:53
About:72-Hour Visa-Free Transit

Two questions: Do I need a visa to fly from S.Korea to Macau? And train from Macau to Guangzhou?

I'm a US citizen. I will be visiting South Korea for a few weeks. During this time I have a 3-day business trip in Macau.
QUESTION 1: Do I need an entry permit to enter Macau from S.Korea or is my US passport sufficient?

After Macau, I will take a train to Guangzhou for 3 days visit.
QUESTION 2: Will I need an entry permit to enter GZ? If yes, what kind?

Thank you in advance.

Answers (1)
Answered by John from Australia | Oct. 28, 2017 19:18
For tourist, visa free for US citizen to Macau for up to 30 days stay. Transit visa do not apply for train from Macau to Guangzhou and therefore you need tourist L type prior to entering China. Please note you will need to check visa requirements for business trip purposes as many countries have different rules for business purposes. Your HR department should be able to provide.
Related Questions:
Outbound ticket needed?
Asked by jenny77 from USA
| Oct. 10, 2018 00:33
Do I need to apply for a tourist Visa, if I fly from Thailand to China and ...
Asked by Mr.vanit from China
| Jun. 10, 2009 04:05
I am german.. i fly from manila to Frankfurt two stopover one in guangzow ...
Asked by Uwe bulthaup from Germany
| Mar. 13, 2018 21:48
Entry visa for travel to airport only
Asked by Tina from Australia
| Oct. 25, 2017 21:42
trains from Beijing to Hong kong, Feb 2012
Asked by Cathryn from Australia
| Oct. 27, 2011 21:35
How large is the 72-hour transit visa
Asked by Lukas from Germany
| Sep. 05, 2014 05:00
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)