Asked by Bishnu from Nepal | Oct. 23, 2017 01:04
About:Hong Kong Visa Application

I am Nepali citizen living in Japan

I am Nepali citizen , working in Tokyo from last 10 years. Our company assigned me to visit the HKG in coming December to attend the event.I would like to ask few questions to you.
1.Do i need a visa to enter the HKG .
2.If i do need the entry permit to enter into HKG then what will be the procedure.
3.What kind of documents are required and how long does it take?


Answers (1)
Answered by Rex from Germany | Oct. 23, 2017 02:22
1.You need a visa to enter the HKG.
2.First, you need to provide copy of passport, the application form affixed with a passport-style photo, proof of your financial support, transportation and accommodation arrangement, and your travel plan. Then, submit the application to the China embassy in Japan.
3.It usually needs 4 working days, or 4 to 6 weeks for the application process because some application will be transferred to HK immigration department by the China embassy.
Related Questions:
I am going to hongkong for 5 days. Do i need any sort of visa?
Asked by Claire from Australia
| Jan. 07, 2013 00:41
I'm a Nepali Citizen working and living in Freetown. Can I get a visit VISA...
Asked by Mohan from Nepal
| Jun. 10, 2014 01:37
Hi I am a Nepali citizen studying in japan. As my husband now working in M...
Asked by Mrs.Sunila from Nepal
| Oct. 15, 2010 22:46
propose of visit hong kong
Asked by deepak from Nepal
| Feb. 03, 2015 02:54
Can I get transit visa even though my passport expires within 3 and half mo...
Asked by ashok from japan
| Aug. 17, 2013 22:15
Transit visa to Nepal
Asked by Subash from Nepal
| Oct. 17, 2013 03:10
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)