Asked by Gean Kat from Singapore | Oct. 17, 2017 17:13
About:China Visa Renewal and Extension

Extension of Stay....

I am holding a Singapore passport which allows me to stay up to a max of 15 days in China (Visa Free).
However I will be in China for 25 days in total. I am currently in Australia and tried applying for an entry permit before my departure at the end of Oct. Due to the forth coming meeting in China they are temporarily suspending application for overseas passport holder. I was wondering can I apply for an extension of stay when I am in China. I am entering without an entry permit but can only remain for up to 15 days.

Answers (1)
Answered by Colleen from San Marino | Oct. 17, 2017 22:11
Hi, as I know, it's possible for you to extend the 15-day exemption within mainland China. You can have a try! Good luck.
Related Questions:
can I apply for an extension on my visa and continue to tour with the famil...
Asked by Lovinia Ashby from China
| Oct. 25, 2016 22:59
Hi,I am here by Z type.Upon my arrival I have applied for residency permit ...
Asked by Ergashoy from Tajikistan
| May. 15, 2017 04:00
im only given 7 days of stay in china to be with my husband who is working ...
Asked by imelda from Philippines
| May. 23, 2016 02:48
Can i apply for a new L in my home country or i need to wait.
Asked by ronmicheal from Philippines
| Feb. 19, 2014 01:59
It said that the maximum stay period of F-visa is 180 days.
Asked by Maple from Netherlands
| Jul. 13, 2017 20:51
I came to China as a visitor and for marriage often I can ask...
Asked by Matias Crespo from China
| Jun. 19, 2011 04:53
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)