Asked by Heinz from Germany | Oct. 11, 2017 00:47
About:China Visa Renewal and Extension

Extension of a 90-day L-Visa

I am a German national and live in Beijing since the start of August. My Tourist L is about to expire by the end of October. I know that it is easy to extend the normal 30-day Tourist L, but how about extending a 90-day Tourist L? Maybe even for 2 months?
If this is not possible, does anyone have some information on the application process for a new Tourist L in Hongkong for E.U. citizens? Can I easily get a new 60-day L-type?

Thank you so much for your support!

Answers (1)
Answered by Xavier from Denmark | Oct. 11, 2017 00:59
Hi, as I know, usually, the extended period won’t exceed the duration of stay of your current L type. But it's possible for you to get a 60-day extension term. You can try it. Or you can contact the local PSB to confirm that beforehand.
Related Questions:
Please, where can I renewal Lvisa in Hong kong?
Ms.FRENCHYSZ from China
| Aug. 05, 2011 22:14
i just want to ask if a person holding Lvisa can send an invitation letter?...
Ms.KALLEY_KATH from Philippines
| Feb. 13, 2011 03:49
I have Peruvian nationality and I wonder if I can get a 90day L visa in Ban...
Asked by Mr.Rodriguez from Peru
| Jan. 21, 2011 01:55
I would like to know if Maldivian Passport holders need to apply for touris...
Asked by ISMAIL from Maldives
| Oct. 10, 2011 03:23
My friend needs to re enter china with 90day chinese visa, is this possible...
Asked by kal from South Korea
| Feb. 16, 2012 03:27
I study in china and also married in china,my student visa has change to Lv...
Asked by Mr.Jeffy from Nigeria
| May. 18, 2009 21:55
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)