Asked by Stephanie from New Zealand | Oct. 10, 2017 00:16
About:China Consulate in Christchurch

China Embassy does not handle Non- New Zealand passport?

I have read from the website, the Consulate at China does not accept visa application of non NZ passport. Is that the case? Oh. It is so troublesome to go to Wellington

Answers (5)
Answered by Sonia from South Africa | Oct. 10, 2017 00:50
If you have residence permit in New Zealand, you can make the application there.
Answered by Makyla from New Zealand | Oct. 16, 2017 01:19
From the 1st of July, 2015, non-New Zealand passport holders who are lawfully admitted can lodge the Chinese visa applications with the Consular Office of Consulate-General of the People’s Republic of China in Christchurch. The consular district of Consulate-General of the People’s Republic of China in Christchurch covers Tasman, Nelson, Marlborough, West Coast, Canterbury, Otago and Southland.
Answered by Stephanie from New Zealand | Oct. 17, 2017 00:16
Important Notice for Application:
The Consulate General currently only process applications for New Zealand citizens who will travel with New Zealand passport. Non-New Zealand passport holders need to submit their applications to the Embassy in Wellington.
Answered by Stephanie from New Zealand | Oct. 17, 2017 00:18
This above sentences are found on the website of Christchurch Embassy. This is confusing
Answered by sonia | Oct. 17, 2017 01:03
If so, you can call the Chinese embassy in New-Zealand to inquire the question. TEL: 04 4733514
Related Questions:
My friend is New Zealand passort holder, travelling in Europe, can I apply ...
Asked by Christel from Switzerland
| Aug. 18, 2011 21:31
I am wanting a single entry visa to China and have a New Zealand passport. ...
Asked by Mr.Paul from New Zealand
| Mar. 16, 2011 20:00
what is the visa requirement for new zealand passport holders
Asked by Mukhles from New Zealand
| May. 16, 2012 22:44
What is the current Visa fees for a New Zealand passport for up to 3 months...
Asked by Mr.Sun from New Zealand
| Jan. 22, 2009 20:34
I am a New Zealander, I have a COE for a Japan working visa. Can I apply in...
Asked by Campbell from New Zealand
| Nov. 14, 2016 21:08
Where can I lodge my chinese visa application in NZ if I am a UK resident?
Asked by Jess Woodcock from United Kingdom
| Sep. 21, 2015 02:54
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)