Asked by Fransisca from Indonesia | Sep. 22, 2017 00:15
About:China Visa

Business or Tourist Visa - Urgent

I alive in Surabaya and will go to China in a group of 10 people for training purpose. Since one’s of group member passport is still under processing, our headquarter office can not prepare the invitation letter (they need to put the passport number in the invitation letter), which will be use when we applied business/trade entry eprmit. Can I apply tourist visa to speed up the process? I only have limited time since my passport will be use for another trip and I will go to China 3 days after I back to that trip.

Answers (1)
Answered by Rebecca from Netherlands | Sep. 22, 2017 02:52
Yes, you can apply for a tourist L type for that, and it's possible for you to get the result in two working days if you choose the express service. Just have a try and good luck!
Related Questions:
If need transit in harbin layout 5hours to Krasnoyarsk ...but don't have vi...
Asked by Koh from Malaysia
| Aug. 28, 2014 22:30
Does an Irani gets Hong Kong On Arrival Visa???
Asked by Rani from India
| Sep. 13, 2014 04:05
How much will be charges if i apply for urgent Q1 visa?
Asked by Rizwan from India
| Aug. 13, 2016 02:39
I am an Indian Passport Holder , want to travel to Shenzen for Business tri...
Asked by Abdul from India
| Apr. 09, 2014 03:46
is it possible for australian to apply china visa in malaysia ?
Asked by may from malaysia
| Dec. 28, 2011 02:04
what is the urgent procedure to apply for business visa , to visit for one ...
Asked by Essam said al shanfari from Oman
| May. 06, 2012 02:48
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)