Asked by Riz from China | Aug. 25, 2017 04:19
About:China Family Reunion Visa

Application procedure issue

I am a foreigner in china, I am holding a student X1 type right now, I want my wife and my newly born child to be with me, may I know the procedure please

Answers (1)
Answered by Zoe from New Zealand | Aug. 27, 2017 20:43
Riz, they can apply for an S1 type to enter China and stay with you. First, they need to prepare passport and copy of its data page, the application form, a passport-style photo, an invitation letter from you, and copies of your passport and residence permit in China, as well as marriage certificate and your kid’s birth certificate. Sometimes, an invitation letter from your school may also be needed. Next, submit the application to the embassy of China in your home country to apply for the S1 type.
After they enter China on an S1 type, they can apply for a temporary residence permit to stay with you.
Related Questions:
does the washington dc embassy issue same day visas?
Asked by chin from USA
| Jun. 09, 2014 02:44
Does the Washington DC Chinese embassy issue same day visas?
Asked by Michaela from USA
| Jun. 14, 2014 02:44
How long from date issue is a single entry visa valid for.
Asked by Alan from Australia
| Jul. 18, 2015 03:02
American citizen entering china from Korea
Asked by Sandra T from USA
| May. 31, 2017 02:25
Is the 90 day visa from date of issue to cover the full visit, or just to d...
Asked by Julie Eaglen
| Dec. 10, 2013 01:11
Is a double entry visa (L category) always valid for 6 months from date of ...
Asked by Joanna Codrington from United Kingdom
| Apr. 08, 2014 03:20
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)