Asked by Jane Thorne from Canada | Aug. 05, 2017 12:42
About:Apply for China Visa in a Third Country

I'm Canadian citizen going to study in Taiwan for 2 1/2 months.

While there I plan to travel around Asian especially China. Is it best I apply for china visa while in Canada or wait till I have an itinerary in Taiwan and apply there? Here in Canada, it seems like I have to have an itinerary as it only allows single entry and double entry so since I have not booked anything I can't apply here. Please advise. Also, tell me how easy it is for a travel agency at Taiwan to apply for me.

Answers (1)
Answered by Richards from New Zealand | Aug. 07, 2017 01:47
Jane, you’d better make the application while in Canada because there is no relevant office in Taiwan.
Usually, the travel agency can make the application for you, but I cannot assure if it ie easy.
Related Questions:
I'm a UK citizen and wish to study at a Martial Arts school for 12 months, ...
Asked by John Tristram from United Kingdom
| Sep. 12, 2016 22:33
I'm Indonesian can i apply for tourist L in poland? and how?
Asked by destria aryani from Indonesia
| Jun. 13, 2013 04:34
English citizen going to be Living in China for a year to work
Asked by Drew-alicia from United Kingdom
| Dec. 29, 2015 21:44
im canadian citizen going bombay on way stay in beijing for 48 hr. do i nee...
Asked by jabir from Canada
| Nov. 04, 2018 07:15
Layover in Shanghai Pudong Airport
Asked by Jason from Canada
| Nov. 08, 2012 01:37
Short visit to Shanghai
Asked by Shee Heng from Canada
| Mar. 13, 2013 01:59
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)