Asked by Pham Dan Thu Le from Belgium | Jul. 23, 2017 05:36
About:Apply for China Visa in a Third Country

International student living in Taiwan applies for visa to HK

Hello! I'm a Vietnamese passport holder, will be doing my exchange semester in Taiwan next month. I wonder if it is easy to apply for a tourist visa from Taiwan to HK when I am there in Taipei. FYI, I'm also holding RP of Belgium (my original university is in Belgium) Can you give me some advice on what to prepare in advance and some website to check on the procedures?
Thanks a lot!

Answers (1)
Answered by Marcos from Italy | Jul. 23, 2017 22:15
It's possible for you to get it for HK in Taipei. You should first prepare the relevant documents: travel itinerary, copy of passport, the application form, a passport-style photo, financial support proof, flight tickets and hotel booking record.
Next, post it to HK immigration department directly.
Address: Receipt and Despatch Sub-unit
HK Immigration Department
2/F, Immigration Tower
7 Gloucester Road
Wan Chai, HK
Related Questions:
I want to go Hong kong to attend an international conference, currently i a...
Asked by EID from Pakistan/ China
| Jun. 11, 2018 21:42
Visa Hong Kong.
Asked by Kilian from Netherlands
| Sep. 13, 2018 23:20
I am a Saudi citizen living in Canada as a student, do I need a visa to ent...
Asked by Faris from Canada
| Jul. 21, 2015 20:20
Applying for a Visa in HK and not directly entering China
Asked by Dina from Germany
| Dec. 22, 2013 03:24
Macau visa for vietnamese but i'm living in Taiwan
Asked by Sophia from Taiwan
| Oct. 19, 2017 21:32
which type of visa that my son needs to apply?
Asked by AT from HK
| Apr. 14, 2013 22:44
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)