Asked by Firdosmalghani from Pakistan | Jul. 22, 2017 04:52
About:China Private Visit Visa

S1 or S2?

I am a student in China and want to invite my children ..which kind of Visa it will be required? S1 or S2?

Answers (1)
Answered by Judy from Italy | Jul. 23, 2017 20:18
Both S1 type and S2 type are fine, but if they want to stay for a long time, you should apply for S1 type for them.
Related Questions:
I have Z type, need to apply for S1 or S2?
Asked by Courtney from China
| Jan. 16, 2018 02:36
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)