Asked by Rafael from Mexico | Jul. 02, 2017 06:22
About:China Visa Renewal and Extension

X1 visa expires July 31

Hi guys, I'm currently studying in china and my student X1 type expires on the 31st of July, my family lives here because of work related stuff, the case is I need to extend my X type for 3 months (this summer) because I'll move to Japan at the end of August because my university course starts, my family wants me to extend the X type until it is time for me to leave, but how can I do that ? My course is already ending next week. I have no money to go back and forward to my home country and then to Japan again. Help please...

Answers (1)
Answered by Betty from France | Jul. 02, 2017 22:03
Hi, if you don't study in China, you cannot extend the X type for that. You can try to convert your current X type into an L type at the exit and entry administration of the local PSB within China. If it can succeed, you don’t need to go back to your home country for that. Just give it a try!
Related Questions:
how to extend my foreign expert certificate for three months
Asked by marietti from china
| Feb. 19, 2016 01:25
Extending X1 Visa Outside of China
Asked by Andrea from USA
| Jul. 03, 2017 22:35
Transfer of Work Permit
Asked by Shaun from Nigeria
| Mar. 14, 2017 01:24
Can you change from X2 to X1 in China ?
Asked by Jessie from Sweden
| May. 27, 2018 01:34
Hi, where can I change my work visa to a tourist visa in China. I am now in...
Asked by Yana from Ukraine
| Jul. 12, 2012 23:12
Can I switch from Student X visa to Work Z within mainland China?
Asked by Monte from USA
| Jun. 29, 2015 21:15
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)