Asked by Janet Lim from Malaysia | Jun. 27, 2017 03:05
About:China Visa

Is it possible to extend Q2 type in China?

I am visiting my relative in Beijing. The visa I applied from the Chinese consulate in Malaysia only allows 30 day stay duration. It is a Q2 type. I am now still in Malaysia but will be entering China next week. The relatives are my distant relatives where it is almost impossible to provide supporting documents to show the relationship. My cousin is Chinese and she is the invitor. The only supporting documents I can get are my cousin's Chinese ID and an invitation letter provided by my cousin. Will these be enough when I extend my Q2 type in Beijing? If not what else can I do in order to continue my stay?

Answers (1)
Answered by Vicki from Greece | Jun. 27, 2017 20:46
It is possible to extend Q2 type in China at the exit and entry administration of the local PSB.
You may need to provide your passport, the completed application form, a recently-taken bareheaded color photo, proof of family relationship, copies of your inviter's Chinese residence permit and passport, an invitation letter and other required documents.
Related Questions:
For what duration is it possible to extend a s2 type?
Asked by olivier from Plante
| Jul. 27, 2017 22:03
how to apply for q1 visa? my wife is Chinese.
Asked by Jan from Pakistan
| Dec. 04, 2015 21:36
Q2 Extension
Asked by M from USA
| Nov. 09, 2015 03:27
current duration of stay is at 120 days on Q2 visa, I need this increased t...
Asked by Joe from USA
| Oct. 23, 2017 03:32
X2 visa extension from HK
Asked by Mr. Saif from Pakistan
| Sep. 27, 2017 20:55
i have got X2 visa which is granted to the applicants who plan to study for...
Asked by shamsheer hyder from Pakistan
| Jan. 05, 2017 21:09
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)