Asked by torres from Pakistan | Jun. 13, 2017 05:00
About:China Visa

how can i get business M type while staying in china?

i am a pakistani staying in china in Beijing on study X type and sooner my study and visa going to finish. so i want to continue living in china and want to do some business in Guangzhou. so how can i change my visa while staying in china?

Answers (1)
Answered by Felicity from Finland | Jun. 13, 2017 22:11
Torres, you can try to convert the student X type to business M type at the exit and entry administration of the local PSB within China. If it can be done, you don't need to leave China.
You should prepare the relevant documents including your passport and its copy, the application form, a passport-style photo, valid registration form of temporary residence, invitation letter from your business partner, and other required documents. Then, submit the application to the local PSB.
Related Questions:
Is it possible change q1 type to business M type while staying in china ...
Asked by Puneeth from India
| Feb. 01, 2018 21:07
Can I get my business M type issued on arrival in of the airport in mainlan...
Asked by Joseph from New Zealand
| Aug. 02, 2017 21:32
can I apply for a different visa when i get to china
Asked by Tom from Canada
| Feb. 17, 2016 01:41
Can I apply for a family L visa without exiting PRC?
Asked by Shakeel from Pakistan
| Jul. 03, 2016 01:47
I want to go China for purchasing as im not an owmer of business
Asked by Rsmesh from India
| Aug. 04, 2016 20:29
Can I get tourist visa for China once I got Business M type?
Asked by Ajay from India
| Jan. 23, 2017 21:36
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)