Asked by Peter Hirday Lal from New Zealand | Jun. 10, 2017 23:34
About:China Visa Exemption

I am New Zealand citizen and hold New Zealand passport.

I want to visit Guangdong China for 15 days holidays at a friends place or at a hotel.
Do I need visa if so how can I apply and what are the requirements

Answers (4)
Answered by Tom from New Zealand | Jun. 11, 2017 21:15
Peter, you need to apply for a tourist L type for that.
You should first prepare the required documents including passport and its copy, the filled-out application form, a passport-style photo, travel plan, hotel reservation, flight itinerary.
Next, submit the application to China embassy.
Answered by Peter Hirday Lal from New Zealand | Jun. 12, 2017 17:54
Thanks very much for your help.
Please advise how can I obtain tourist L type form.
Do I need any letter from my friend in China.
Answered by Tom | Jun. 12, 2017 20:01
You can download the application form at this website or at the official website of China embassy in New Zealand.
You can ask your friend to issue an invitation letter to you, and then you may not need to provide flight itinerary and hotel reservation.
Answered by Peter Hirday Lal from New Zealand | Jun. 12, 2017 20:52
Thanks for your kind help
Thank You
Related Questions:
If I am planning to come to China for a 5month TEFL internship, what kind o...
Asked by Cheyenne from New Zealand
| Jan. 18, 2018 02:39
Can I leave from phuket and arrive back in Bangkok does this count for the...
Asked by Eva from Thailand
| Jul. 03, 2016 04:53
i would like to ask If i need a visa if im jist having 4 hours transit in g...
Asked by matt from New Zealand
| Nov. 10, 2013 00:44
I am wanting a single entry visa to China and have a New Zealand passport. ...
Asked by Mr.Paul from New Zealand
| Mar. 16, 2011 20:00
do i need a transit visa i have a 11 hour stop over and need to recheck in ...
Asked by luke waites from New Zealand
| Mar. 16, 2012 20:26
Where can I lodge my chinese visa application in NZ if I am a UK resident?
Asked by Jess Woodcock from United Kingdom
| Sep. 21, 2015 02:54
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)