Asked by Worried Mom from South Africa | Jun. 02, 2017 22:18
About:China Visa Renewal and Extension

South African Citizen to extend Chinese visa

My daughter's tourist L type for China expires on 6/6/2017. She renewed it once before. She got a job offer but now it seems that she has to go to Hong Kong to apply for another tourist L type before she can get her paperwork for a work Z type in order. Her application for a workers visa has been approved on-line, but they need more time to finalize it.
Can you please give advise on what exactly we need to do now, as time is running out and she does not want to return to SA.
Worried Mom

Answers (1)
Answered by Doris from Ireland | Jun. 04, 2017 21:44
If so, she can go to HK for a try. If it can be done, there is no need to return to SA.
Related Questions:
Do british, malaysian, taiwanese, south african citizen need a chinese vis...
Asked by Mr.Zaya from Mongolia
| Jan. 29, 2010 05:59
Do I need a transit visa for China?
Asked by Nikki from South Africa
| Nov. 12, 2012 01:09
Do i need to appear in person at the embassy in Johannesburg to apply for a...
Asked by Noeline from South Africa
| May. 21, 2012 21:34
Is a transit visa required for a South African passport holder stopping in ...
Asked by Carolyn Clark from South Africa
| Nov. 23, 2015 20:38
As a South African citizen, do I need to apply in person for the travel Vis...
Asked by Andrew from South Africa
| Apr. 01, 2015 20:24
does a south african citizen based in singapore require visa to enter China...
Asked by Ms.sabrina from singapore
| Feb. 18, 2011 20:13
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)