Asked by Asan from Kyrgyzstan | May. 30, 2017 03:13
About:China Student Visa

school children and guardian visa

Hi I am Asan from Kyrgyzstan. My partner has been offered a teaching job in China. Her school has offered full tuition for my kids. Since we are partners, she is applying for working Z type. What about me and kids? What kind of visa we should apply and how? plz advice.

Answers (1)
Answered by Stuart from New Zealand | May. 30, 2017 20:27
Asan, your kids and you can apply for S1 type to accompany your spouse to China. The first thing is to prepare passport and copy of its data page, a completed application form attached with a passport-style photo, an invitation letter from your spouse and copy of her passport and work permit, as well as the relationship certificate (marriage certificate or birth certificate of your kids).
Next thing is to go to the embassy of China to submit the application.
Related Questions:
My husband is coming along to but not going to school what visa should he c...
Asked by Wendy from Canada
| Jun. 05, 2014 03:19
acquiring a student visa
Asked by Elmira from Russia
| Sep. 09, 2012 04:44
From US:can I use X2 visa from one school for 2 months, & use same x2 for a...
Asked by Wes from USA
| Nov. 19, 2014 19:49
Do elementary age children qualify for the student visa?
Asked by Trish from USA
| Jun. 29, 2015 21:33
group travel VISA?
Asked by Fran Lahartinger from Canadaf
| Oct. 17, 2014 01:53
Can I work as an English teacher at a school if I obtain a Business visa in...
Asked by Sarah from China
| Sep. 13, 2014 03:40
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)