Asked by eric from Philippines | May. 06, 2015 21:48
About:Hong Kong Visa Policy

documents needed for a guardian of my niece

my brother works in africa (ofw) he and her wife will have a vacation here in the philippines,. their connecting flights will be in hongkong from africa then to Philippines. they wanted to have 3 day tour in HK and they wanted their 2 sons here to be with them. and i will be the guardian of their sons to go to HK. what documents needed for us to possibly go for a 3day - 2nyt?

Answers (1)
Answered by Hilary from Japan | May. 07, 2015 01:15
Eric, you have a Filipino passport, yes? If so, the two kids and you don't need the visa. However, you should take valid passports of you three, return tickets, and enough money. In addition, you may be required to present the kids' birth certificates, a travel clearance from the Department of Social Welfare and Development and an authorization letter from their parents.
Related Questions:
I am living in china with permanent residence and i want to invite my niece...
Asked by maria from Pakistan
| Jul. 02, 2015 01:15
We'll be going to Hongkong this June 2011 to see Disneyland. I'll be bringi...
Asked by Ms.LOIDA GUTIERREZ from Philippines
| Mar. 02, 2011 02:55
hi! i want to visit my niece in macau,what are the documents that i need....
Asked by Ms.weng from philipines
| Feb. 27, 2011 02:08
representatives for visa application
Asked by elsa from Philippines
| Jan. 31, 2013 01:18
Minor travelling
Asked by Marie from France
| Nov. 14, 2016 19:56
E-mail address for submitting documents
Asked by William Thornton from Australia
| Aug. 24, 2017 21:58
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)