Asked by Nasir khan from Pakistan | May. 28, 2017 05:18
About:China Embassy in Qatar

Want to have tourist visa along with family

Hello,I want to take my family to see Great Wall of china in Eid holidays,I want to ask what is the process documents for Pakistan passport,We all have Qatari residence much is the visa fee and is it same for kids under 12yrs?should I come to embassy for visa application or can I download from web?thanks

Answers (1)
Answered by Ian from Japan | May. 30, 2017 22:29
You need to book a tour from a travel agency and then apply for a group tourist L type for China. You need to provide a notification letter from an authorized unit, passport and its copy, the application form, your residence permit in Qatar, and an introduction letter from the travel agency you book a tour as well as other document the consular officers consider necessary. Next, go to the embassy of China to submit the application.
Related Questions:
I am an American citizen, is it possible for me to apply for a Chinese main...
Asked by Sam from USA
| Nov. 08, 2014 01:51
I am a business man in nigeria. I want to visit China as tourist but l dont...
Asked by Azeez Alani Saliu from Nigeria
| Nov. 11, 2013 02:33
HK Family Visit Visa
Asked by Chand from India
| Apr. 26, 2018 01:12
I need to visit china not along with my family(single) what are the proced...
Asked by tufel khan from india
| Apr. 23, 2012 01:59
How long will it take for the visa process?
Asked by Nimasha from Sri Lanka
| Jul. 22, 2015 21:41
flight booking confirmation ?
Asked by Ali from pakistan
| Apr. 10, 2016 03:32
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)