Asked by emmanuel seroyla from Philippines | May. 25, 2017 01:49
About:China Embassy in Qatar

Im a filipino, I want to have a tourist L type for shanghai china.

Here is my situation. Im finish my contract here in qatar this coming July 2017. I want to go to Shanghai China for tourist only. I dont have any relatives and families there. Here is my question:
1. Can I apply tourist L type here in qatar to go to china?
2. Im not going back again here in Qatar after my tour in china, is it possible can I get visa here in Qatar to make tour in china?
3. My plan is when I go back home in Philippines, after 1 day or maximum of 2 days I go to china. Is this possible or not?
4. What are the requirements I need to prepare for application proccess?
5. How much budget I need to process my visa.

Hoping that you can help. Thank you very much!

Answers (1)
Answered by Lucy from Germany | May. 25, 2017 04:52
1. You can make the application in Qatar.
2. No need to worry. It is possible.
3. It is possible.
4. You need to provide residence permit in Qatar, hotel reservation, flight itinerary, proof of financial support, your passport and its photocopy, and the application form attached with a passport-style photo.
5. It may cost QAR110.
Related Questions:
First time china visa application
| Dec. 03, 2015 01:56
Hi I just asking if i can apply tourist visa to shanghai,I've been there be...
Asked by Merlin tulang from Philippines
| Sep. 16, 2015 03:50
I want to visit China as a tourist. I already have a 10 year business type,...
Asked by Mr S from USA
| Jun. 25, 2015 22:56
Possible to have a tour to Hong Kong ?
Asked by Mahbub Al Hasan Zia from Bangladesh
| Mar. 11, 2016 19:53
Remove Visa
Asked by gaijin from Japan
| Jul. 09, 2016 03:19
I'm Filipino and Im working in kuwait, I want to go China for tourist, how ...
Asked by Shie
| Nov. 07, 2016 00:32
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)