Asked by Ayanna from China | May. 20, 2017 02:37
About:China Embassy in Nigeria

L Visa requires a Lettrer of Duty Authorized Unit Form?

(Chinese Embassy in Delhi, India)

My fiancé had all the appropriate documents for the L type but the counsular said that he needed a form (invitation Letter of Duly Authorized Unit) that is only for M, F, Z types and work permits.

We called the embassy 2 months earlier and they never mentioned this form for his L type. My company (Chinese) also said that they've never heard of it and that it does not apply to an L type.
Is there any reason why the Indian embassy demands this form when it is not listed as a requirement?
Thank you!

Answers (1)
Answered by Yolanda from Indonesia | May. 21, 2017 21:46
Dear, the situation may be different on a case-by-case basis, so if the embassy requires that, your fiancé need to provide and invitation Letter of Duly Authorized Unit. I have heard many people said that they were required to provide an invitation Letter of Duly Authorized Unit when applying for a tourist L type.
Related Questions:
the invitation from china foreign trade centre has issued to me. can I use ...
Asked by Jinad from Nigeria
| Jun. 09, 2014 02:45
Business visa apply in HK? Please help!
Asked by Anthony from Philippines
| Oct. 07, 2013 20:51
I got my Visa Form from Authorized unit of china, should i need to get also...
Asked by Mr.sajid from pakistan
| Sep. 27, 2009 04:13
invitation Letter of Duly Authorized Unit for 1 year china visa but how to ...
Asked by vipul from India
| Oct. 08, 2012 04:11
Do I need the original INVITATION LETTER OF DULY AUTHORIZED UNIT, or will ...
Asked by Michael from Canada
| Jul. 25, 2013 04:24
How can I get an Invitation Letter of Duty Authorized Unit for China busine...
Asked by Silvia from China
| Jul. 25, 2011 22:21
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)