Asked by Anonymous from China | Apr. 23, 2017 00:46
About:Marriage Registration in China

Can my mother visit me?

Hi there,

I just got married to a Chinese citizen and applied for a marriage residence permit. My mother and brother are Ghanaian and they want to come visit me in China. Does my marriage status grant them the chance to visit me in China? If so, what visa should they apply for and how should they apply?

Answers (1)
Answered by Brigitte from Puerto Rico | Apr. 23, 2017 21:00
Yes, they can apply for an S2 type to visit you.
First, prepare the required documents including passport and its copy, the filled-out application form, a passport-style photo, bank statement, medical examination and the copies, invitation letter, the copy of your passport and residence permit, as well as your birth certificate and other required documents.
Next, submit the application to the China embassy.
Related Questions:
My mother in-law is sick and need to see me urgently My wife is Chinese
Asked by christopher Oduenyi Igwe from Nigeria
| Jun. 09, 2016 22:03
Can an elderly 80 years old woman visit Zhangjiajie mountains?
Asked by Edwin T from Malaysia
| May. 23, 2017 04:46
I'm a Ohio resident,Can I apply a visa in Chicago?
| Jun. 13, 2014 04:19
Hi, i would like to visit the Disneyland with my mother. Can anyone tell me...
Asked by Ms.Sim from Singapore
| Jun. 14, 2010 04:27
I read the reply to my question.(my question was about viza for my mother a...
Asked by Ms.Asadi from Iran
| Jun. 08, 2009 04:44
hello sir/madam.i have one question ,i have a good friend there inviting me...
Asked by Mr.hkins from Bangladesh
| Jul. 12, 2009 01:38
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)