Asked by Fatih Gunduz from Turkey | Apr. 18, 2017 08:30
About:Chinese Embassy in Japan

Regarding invitation letter-Fatih from Turkey


We are Turkish and living in Tokyo. Only me is working but my wife is a housewife. My wife and daughter(2 years 5 months) have just decided to go to China and do not have so much time. She will be going to see her relatives(sister) living in China. They will issue an invitation letter. A few questions we have are as below;

1) Is that possible to take and submit you the electronic file of invitation letter? I mean if the electronic file is acceptable.
2) Is the Invitation letter sufficient for my wife only or it is required both for my wife and daughter?
3) Is the visa fee required for my daughter as well as she is only 2,5 years old? If yes, is the whole amount required or a part of whole amount is required?

Thank you in advance.
Best Regards,
Fatih Gunduz

Answers (1)
Answered by Marco from New Zealand | Apr. 18, 2017 20:54
1) The invitation letter in the form of fax, photocopy or computer printout can be accepted.
2) Both of your wife and daughter need the invitation, and they can share one invitation letter if there are two names(your wife's and daughter's) on it.
3)Your daughter needs to pay the same application fee.
Related Questions:
Chinese business visa in Turkey for Syrian
Asked by Fatima from Syria
| Jun. 22, 2015 02:08
can we applied visa as faster way through Turkey?because there's no Embassy...
Asked by shaymaa from Iraq
| Aug. 13, 2012 02:41
required documents for visa to ITM
Asked by maamoun from Turkey
| Sep. 25, 2016 21:54
I live in Ankara Turkey and will be be applying for a Chinese type Z visa a...
Asked by Mr.Robert Mullins from USA
| Jun. 01, 2010 02:39
Can I get a same day visa from China embassy in Turkey?
Asked by Sid from iraq
| Dec. 17, 2011 21:49
can I apply for a Z vısa wıth my UK passport from Turkey?
Asked by Marco from Turkey
| Apr. 16, 2015 01:55
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)