Asked by Rony Hayek from Lebanon | Apr. 17, 2017 11:41
About:China Embassy in Lebanon

Hi, i am planing a tourist trip to China this Summer

i have Lebanese passport and my wife has a Russian passport, what papers we need to prepare, is it better for her to apply in Russia or in Lebanon with me?? also we will in Russia before traveling to China so our ticket will be from St Petersburg and not from Beirut.

Answers (1)
Answered by Lily from France | Apr. 17, 2017 21:07
Your wife can apply in Lebanon. Both of you need to prepare the passports and copies, the application forms, passport-style photos, round trip air tickets and hotel reservation, invitation letter, bank statement as well as the working certificate(if it is the first time to apply for Chinese visa). Besides, your wife's proof of legal stay or residence status in Lebanon is required.
Related Questions:
Express Visa Required for China Shanghai, I am currently in a Zurich Summer...
Asked by Avtar from British
| Aug. 29, 2016 21:54
Hi, i need a help. i am working here in moscow and i am planing a trip to h...
Asked by Mr.Joo from Russia
| Jan. 15, 2011 19:21
Planing 1 day trip to summer palace & temple of heave fr Shatan hotel. How ...
Asked by wealis william from Indonesia
| Oct. 05, 2012 21:42
I am planing a trip this feb what is the average temperature
Asked by Henry from Belgium
| Jan. 10, 2013 22:01
Longquan china trains or buses from hong kong.
Asked by jon from hk
| Mar. 20, 2014 03:46
Travelling with Chinese friend - what do I put as the purpose of my trip on...
Asked by Olivia from U.K
| May. 02, 2018 01:22
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)