Asked by Maria Belén Del Moral from Venezuela | Apr. 08, 2017 20:50
About:China Embassy in Venezuela

Traveling in a Cruise ship to honkong, Shangai and Tianjin

Hi. I live in Venezuela and use a Venezuelan passport. In may i will be cruiseling in a cruise ship (Golden Princess) and i have 3 ports in china (honkong, shangai, tianjin) standing 6-8hours max in every port, my question is, what type of visa do i need and what documents should bring to the embassy for the application?

Thanks for your help

Answers (1)
Answered by Roger from Panama | Apr. 09, 2017 21:58
Maria, you need to apply for a tourist Ltype for that.
You need to prepare the relevant documents including your passport and copy of its data page, a completed application form, and passport-style photos taken recently, travel itinerary, transportation arrangement, and hotel booking record.
You don't need a HK visa for that.
Related Questions:
Do we need a visa if our cruise ship stops at Xiamen for 1 day and then con...
Asked by Dennis from USA
| Mar. 12, 2018 01:58
We are visiting Shangai on 23rd and 24th march on a cruise ship. What will ...
Asked by Mrs.Boon from Australia
| Jan. 29, 2011 00:15
144 Hour Transit Visa. Two questions:
Asked by Mari Velk from USA
| Mar. 03, 2018 07:33
How much the taxi fares from Tianjin Airport to Cruise ship Port
Asked by Magda from
| Sep. 08, 2013 22:30
How far is Binjiang Dao Business street from Tianjin cruise ship terminal i...
Asked by Laine from Brazil
| Sep. 24, 2013 01:29
What Train Station is closer to the Cruise Ship Port, is it Tianjin South ...
Asked by Guest from Canada
| Oct. 10, 2013 02:35
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)